Tonara is growing!
Tonara is looking for an algorithm developer to join our amazing team in Tel Aviv.
We work closely with musicians to create the perfect product in every aspect – the right features, the best performance, and the best infrastructure. Visit www.wolfiepiano.com to see it.
Our office has pianos, guitars and people who know how to use them – you can’t beat that!
We’re looking for someone who is smart, passionate about both software and music, and also isn’t afraid to speak their mind. Someone who is resourceful, talented and works well in a team.
In this position, you will develop algorithms that will be used by music students to indicate their real time location in the score, to automatically turn their pages, to give feedback on their playing accuracy and to improve their practice in innovative ways, such as musical games. You will deal with music recognition, tracking, matching of musical signals, and evaluation of the musical performance. You will have to both develop the algorithm and implement it in Matlab, C/C++ (in a real time mobile environment) and Python.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, Electrical/Biomedical Engineering, Mathematics or Physics (PhD – advantage!)
- At least 2 years of real work experience with at least one of the following domains: signal processing, estimation theory, optimization problems, machine learning
- Programming experience in common languages. (C/C++, Python – advantage!)
- Experience with mathematical development environments. (Matlab – advantage!)
- Musical background – big advantage!
If you think this is you, we’d love to meet you!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for “Algorithm developer” position