How to Upload PDF files to TonaraPro?
TonaraPro can serve as an efficient PDF viewer. Please note that when you import your own PDF files, score-following is not available for them. Only the scores featured in the TonaraPro Catalog have that feature.
Here’s a short and easy step by step guide on how to upload your PDF files to TonaraPro. Before you start, make sure that the score is in portrait format.
1. Open the Dropbox app and find the file you want to open
2. Click the upper right three-dot button and then ‘Export’
3. In the next dialog, tap ‘Open In…’ on the third row of icons
4. Choose ‘Import with Tonara
5. Fill in the information
6. Click the green upper right button
7. Find the new score in your My Scores screen
1. Open the Google Drive app and open the file you want to import to TonaraPro
2. Click the upper right three-dot button and then ‘Open In…’
3. Google Drive will take a few seconds to download the complete file, and then you’ll see the next dialog:
4. Tap ‘Import with Tonara’
5. Fill in the information – go to item 5 above, in the “Dropbox” section.
1. Find the email message that contains the file you wish to open.
2. Tap the attachment so it downloads; if necessary – tap again to display it.
3. Tap the share button on the top right – the square with the arrow pointing up.
4. Swipe the second row of icons until you see ‘Import with Tonara’. Tap that icon.
5. Fill in the information – see item 5 in the “Dropbox” section.
Enjoy the music!